We head off problems before they happen
Certified NETS maintains partnerships with leading technology suppliers, but addresses each project with a vendor neutral approach. This approach combined with our years of experience and attention to detail allows our staff to evaluate the requirements of each project on its' own merits and develop a solution based on industry best practices, utilizing hardware and software from the leading technology vendors.
- The Certified NETS mission is to provide a solution that will meet the needs of our clients now and into the future. A solution that is developed and implemented as if it were for our own company.
- Certified NETS has long-standing relationships with key industry-leading manufacturers, which provides our customers access to additional resources which include demo equipment, pricing, support, and delivery.
Founded in 1996, Certified NETS is a St. Louis based, Woman Owned Business (WBE) that has provided responsive & personalized service for the network consulting, integration, support, hardware and software components necessary to meet the Local and Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) needs of small businesses, schools and organizations of all sizes. Our highly trained, experienced staff consists of certified Network Engineers and Account Executives dedicated to customer satisfaction, ensuring that our clients receive the highest return on their technology investments.
Our firm was founded by Robyn Howes, who continues to serve as its president and chief engineer, providing very responsive service with a personal touch. US Local Business Association awarded us Best of St. Louis award in the computer systems consultant category. The St. Louis Business Journal rated us #6 in the Technology Top 50 for technology companies in 2003.
CNETS takes pride in that our engineers differentiate themselves from others in the industry by communicating with customers at their level, be it the business owner, office manager or the IT staff, unlike a lot of companies in the technology & computer field that talk over your head.
11 Reasons Why You Should Trust Us to Support Your Computer Network
- Certified NETS, Inc. is a financially stable company with the same owner since 1996. You can count on us to be here long term and stand by all of our work. To date over 200 companies in the St. Louis Metro Area have trusted us to upgrade, maintain and fix their computer network.
- Certified NETS means you get a team of Certified Engineers. Our technicians are highly trained to solve your problems definitively and to be a knowledgeable resource for you. 100% of our engineers are certified by major industry vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Sonicwall, and Symantec. At Certified NETS, we own the problem as opposed to handing it back to you or another vendor until it is resolved. Our engineers are trained to provide you with definitive answers so you know issues are resolved once and for all.
- Certified NETS also means your network is certified healthy and secure. We setup your network based on best practices. Our monthly or quarterly analysis helps ensure that your network stays healthy and secure. We outline any action items necessary to continue to avoid surprises.
- Our owner meets twice a year with each of our customers that subscribe for proactive services for strategic planning. We make sure your technology is aligned with your business goals. We are committed to best practices and making recommendations based on long term needs. We do numerous activities to avoid technical surprises: we help develop long term budgets, we provide proactive services, and we provide fixed priced services.
- Technology Service with a personal touch means you get to speak to a human. You do not have to experience downtime or loss of productivity while waiting for an engineer to call you back. Humans answer our phones rather than auto attendants. We do not use voice mail and instead route you directly to an available engineer.
- Technology Service with a personal touch also means Certified NETS engineers' are technical as well as personable. We do not communicate in "geek speak." You are welcome to watch our work and learn by our side. We have no hidden secrets. Everything we do is an "open book" and readily available to you.
- Much like Federal Express that is used when a package absolutely has to be there overnight, we are your team when you absolutely have to have your computers running. Our engineers and owner are accessible 24x7, 7 days per week. We watch your network around the clock to make sure you do not need to worry about whether your technology will work or not. You can focus on your business and take your technology for granted.
- We assign a primary and secondary engineer to every customer that signs a Support Contract. They know your network and they know you. You are never affected by vacation or sick time. Our engineers arrive on time and professionally dressed.
- Certified NETS, Inc offers fixed price computing services. Costs are manageable and easy to budget. You do not need to worry about hourly rates. You do not need to worry about choosing what to fix and what to live with. You do not need to worry about how much time is required to get to a final resolution.
- We can schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours so as not to interrupt your business. System upgrades and installations can bring down your system for several hours. That's why we can schedule these types of upgrades during the evening and weekends so as not to interrupt your business day.
- We are far less expensive that hiring a full time computer support team. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save you thousands of dollars on hiring, salaries and benefits.
Find out how our experienced professionals can turn your technology
investments into a powerful business advantage.