Protect your business and achieve your goals with our security solutions
Certified NETS specializes in the expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions. Security is certainly not something you can "set and forget" - nor is it a series of point solutions that are simply strung together. At CNETS, we believe in a proactive approach to your business's safety that results in a well designed security architecture that addresses all aspects of security.
Independent Security Audits
During our overall network security assessment, we conduct internal and external intrusion testing as well as:
- Assess current information system (IS) control policies and procedures.
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of manual and automated controls compared against industry best practices.
- Assess vulnerabilities or exposures to your e-commerce or Internet-based initiatives.
- Review your facility, including physical security and environmental controls.
- Interview IS management and departmental end-users.
- Review your business continuity plans used in the event of unexpected system failures.
How You Will Benefit
- Focus on managing your business rather than managing your technology
- Assurance that controls are in place to prevent unauthorized access to and use of your information systems
- The creation or enhancement of security policies and procedures
- Verified integrity and reliability of data and transaction processing
- Regulatory compliance, where applicable
- Observations and cost-effective recommendations concerning IS controls
Intrusion & Penetration Testing
- Every day, hackers become more sophisticated in their attempts to breach corporate networks. Over the past few years, attacks such as Nimda, Code Red, SQL Slammer and MS Blaster targeted application vulnerabilities and infected computers worldwide. More recently, hackers have begun exploiting peer-to-peer and instant messaging applications to propagate their attacks. As these attacks become more dynamic and malicious in nature, businesses need to stay one step ahead by employing a robust detection and prevention solution.
- SonicWALL has responded to these threats by adding Intrusion Prevention Services to their distributed enforcement architecture. Deep packet inspection technology enables the firewall to more thoroughly investigate network traffic by examining information at the application layer to defend against both internal and external attacks.
- SonicWALL IPS utilizes a configurable, ultra-high performance deep packet inspection engine and dynamically updated database with over 1,700 attack and vulnerability signatures to protect all points of the network against known buffer overflow vulnerabilities in software, as well as various worms, Trojans and application exploits. As an added layer of protection, SonicWALL IPS mitigates risk and legal liability while improving productivity by allowing security administrators to monitor and manage the use of instant messaging and peer-to-peer applications.
With CNETS, your business will achieve:
- Continuity - resilient technology operations enable business stability
- Compliance - with statutory and regulatory requirements that specify "risk management" as part of corporate governance requirements
- Assurance - of a systems infrastructure that behaves predictably
- Control - content filtering and user audits to assign accountability for irresponsible actions
- Security - VPNs and Firewalls with confidential and secure exchange of accurate data
CNETS is the trusted partner you need for security. With our
dedicated support team behind you, you're free to focus on more
important things - like your business.
Secure everything you've worked for. Contact CNETS today!